November 2, 2021
Stryker Ventures Corp. (the “Company”) announces certain corporate developments:
- The Company proposes to consolidate its outstanding common shares, on a 20-to-1 basis; and to change its name to “Global Carbon Credit Corp.”
- The Company has closed a private placement of $1,102,500 through the issuance of 441,000,000 pre-consolidated units at $0.0025 per unit. Each unit consists of one pre- consolidated common share of the Company and one-half of one share purchase warrant, each whole warrant exercisable at $0.005 per share for 36 months from the date of issue.
- The Company has initiated a second private placement through the sale of subscription receipts at $0.50 per receipt, each receipt entitling the holder to receive, for no additional consideration, upon implementation of the above mentioned consolidation, one unit; each unit consisting of one post-consolidated common share and one-half of one share purchase warrant, each whole warrant exercisable at $1.00 for a period of 24 months.
- The Company has scheduled an annual general and special meeting of its shareholders, for November 10, 2021, at which the shareholders will be asked to approve the following:
- (i) the election of Scott Davis, Gary Monaghan and Gordon Villeneuve as directors of the Company;
- (ii) the adoption of a new 10% rolling stock option plan;
- (iii) the increase of the Company’s authorized share capital to an unlimited number of common shares;
- (iv) the adoption of new, updated Articles; and
- (v) the re-appointment of DeVisser Gray LLP as auditors.
- The proceeds of the private placement will be used to finance the Company’s entry into the carbon credits and carbon offsets industry.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD: